Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Finally! Damn!!

I started this blog to challenge myself. Put myself out there which I’ve found has been very difficult for me. Obviously not doing so well so far. I promised myself I would do a blog a week about something and that is what I will continue to attempt to do. Sound positive enough yet? Not to me either.

Luckily there is so much on the internet that if you let it all out it would cover every inch of the world more than a few times. That being the case there are very few people who will even see any of my blogs. I lost it myself for a few months along with the password. Typical of my chaotic life. I’m working on that but it is like swimming up a waterfall of quicksand.

I’m not fond of the name. All the good ones I came up with were taken. So I apologize in advance to those who might trip over these words. Most of my stuff will be shallow, banal, and even cutesy if I’m in a good mood-that means the meds are working. Occasionally there will be a rant but I do tend to be non-confrontational and change my mind a lot. Don’t feel bad if you’ve already stopped reading. I’m just another person among billions of people who for some crazy reason feels a great need to write and must push myself to put my words out there for others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment